Re: TR6 Top Installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack list), Mark Stahlke
Subject: Re: TR6 Top Installation
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 03:42:41 +0000
Hi Mark,

I saw an online article in 1998 on top installation.  I printed it out from:

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/tr6-top.html

it may still be there.  It was written by Roger Bolick and appears to be pretty
good.  Let me know if you would like a copy if it is not still posted on the
VTR site.

Happy trails,

Jeff Thompson
76 TR6 CF53404