Carb Rebuild Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Rebuild Question
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:11:54 -0500
Hi List,

I am in the middle of my first carb rebuild and have a question regarding the
condition of the needle.  Thanks to this list I have developed the confidence
to tackle this project.  I had brought the car to a british mechanic in the
fall and he had told me that the one and probably both needles would need to be
replaced.  Now that I have it apart, I am wondering if someone can describe, or
has a picture of a worn needle so I know what to look for.  I dont want to have
to order parts I dont need. While the mechanic is experienced with british
cars, I am not sure how much experience he has with TR6's. Alternately, I can
snap a digital image and attempt to send that to someone if that might be a
better alternative.

Thanks in advance...

Aaron
71 TR6