dash knob question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: dash knob question
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:18:43 EST
Listers:

I got around to finally installing my new dash knobs, which I bought off of
ebay many, many months ago. All was going fine until I got to the blower knob
(2nd from the left). All of the other 3 knobs have the "nub" on the bottom of
the shaft, but the blower shaft has it on the left. The original knob, which
I just pulled off, has it on the left, also. My replacement knob has it on
the bottom.

Any reason why? Is this incorrect? The knob/shaft assembly will not twist
around to read correctly. Does any supplier out there carry the correct knob?

Thanks,

Kraig Griffiths

74 TR6