Re: TR250 Wiper Motor and Gear box

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Wiper Motor and Gear box
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:06:05 -0500
Don,

As you've found, the 250 wiper motor is different than the 6. I think the
250 motor is a holdover from the TR4A. I have a spare in the basement and
just took it apart for a look.

The part labeled 14 in the TRF diagram is held on by a circlip which is not
shown at all in the TRF diagram. This clip has to be pried off (gently). You
cab then remove the contact spring for the parking switch and connecting
rod.

Let me know if you need more info. I'll take another look or send you a
photo.

Peter
'68 TR250