RE: Validation

To: "'John Phillips'" <TR6@vigoris.net>,
Subject: RE: Validation
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:48:50 -0500
John, I'm not sure what you mean by "what to do about a ring gear that
has slipped" as the only real fix is to pull your tranny and replace it.
It's not fun, but then again I'm getting ready to pull mine for the 3rd
time in a little over a year.  First time was the ring gear, and the
rest is a lengthy story.

See,  http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/Tech_Session_Log.html

I'm not discouraging the article, as there is always something to learn.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2