Re: undercoating

To: Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: undercoating
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 04:18:08 +0000
I did a grond up on a six a few years ago and wanted all of the undercoating
off as well. After trying several things, a good friend recommended a heat
gun. That and a good 1" putty knife took off most of it. I then used
gasoline in a paint pail and an old rag, rinsing often, to remove all
residue of what was left. All of this was done outside of course.