RE: Triple Carbs Verdict

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Triple Carbs Verdict
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:41:13 -0800 (PST)
Well, just as another point of reference, Kas Kastner got over 170hp
out of the race-prepared TR6 engines with stock dual carbs.  And he was
able to get almost 150 with just some head work (including 10:1
compression), stage 2 cam, and header.  That's a very streetable 150hp.
 On stock carbs.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6