Re: Wipers and A/C

To: "Richard Hendrickson" <rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wipers and A/C
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:17:20 +0000
Rich, It's Vic Snively that has the factory manual so I'll gladly let you know
when I get a copy or perhaps he can send out several.  I don't mind picking up
the chain and sending it along to save Vic some of the bother.  I'll keep you
posted when I hear from him.  Yeah isn't this great, no need for A/C now, just
a strong heater!

Jeff Thompson
76 TR6 CF53404
71 TR6 CC59212 in parts & memories