RE: dash knobs revisited

To: "'Andrew Packard'" <apackard@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: dash knobs revisited
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:12:47 -0500
My experience has been that Victoria British sells inferior products
compared to TRF and even Moss. TRF sells the best quality, though they
have stocking issues. If you are expecting quality parts, I would shop
TRF before VB.

My $.02
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U

More data on dash knobs:
I just received my dash knob set for my TR250 from Victoria British.
They were 3 for 5.  The design on the heater knob was not very crisp
with the lines on one side blurring.  The rheostat knob was not the same
as currently on my car.  The dial-like design was about 1/2 the size of
mine.  I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to customer service, but
the woman who answered the phone was knowledgable and friendly.
Hopefully I can get a better quality heater knob and the correct
rheostat knob.  I'll update the list when I talk to VB.
Andy
CD6521L