Re: Accelerator Pedal Question

To: Acekraut11@aol.com
Subject: Re: Accelerator Pedal Question
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:59:54 -0500
aaron, correct you are on did not come wtih a pedal pad.  if you want to make a
positive change. go to a 3M industrial products store and pourchase some
anti-skit tape.  put a piece of this on the pedal.  it is adhesive backed and
has an abrasive surface that keeps your foot from slipping.  you can also find
a similar product at your local marine dealer.  they sell this for steps on
boats.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.