RE: A simple Web site for designs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A simple Web site for designs
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:30:11 -0500
To the list,

I put together a "very" basic web site
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/tr6tech/ that has several design
drawings,...roller rockers, a throw-out bearing...,more to come. A
picture is worth a thousand words!

I started on it at 4 this afternoon, and I am "NOT" a web site
developer, so don't expect much. I did put up a nice e-drawing for
download of the roller rockers.

The space was a freebie from Road Runner, (10 MEG), but not enough to
put an e-drawing of the throw-out bearing up. I'll either expand the
server space or just periodically delete and add other e-drawings based
on traffic.

Merry Christmas,

Jim Swarthout

Address