RE: Swar Bar Rubbers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Swar Bar Rubbers
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk> (by way of Brian
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:11:45 -0600
Alan,
I don't know if ths is more work than moving the rad.
I added a sway bar to my 250.  I had parted out a TR6
and had all the front end bits around.  I didn't want to
drill the 250 skid pan, so I took it off and used the TR6
skid pan.  R&R ing the pans was a bit of work, but I was
able to get to the nuts on the U-bolts.  (plus, it was cold
out, and I didn't want to fool with the coolent!)