Gunst Bearing

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst Bearing
From: <mkutka@post.its.mcw.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:35:18 -0600 (CST)
To all,

The Gunst TO bearing may still be available from Nelson directly, I
believe he was expecting to have some extras. If not, you could order
directly from Gunst. The bearing is listed on their website for 98 Euros
(approx $100), not sure if this is with VAT or not. Granted, a bulk
shipping may bring it in a little cheaper. For those who want to wait and
see I think that there will be more of an opinion about these bearings
come the summer. I think Nelson had ordered 30+, so that should be a good
sampling on which to base an opinion.

Michael K CD 255 PI, etc.