Front Turn signal swap??

To: "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Turn signal swap??
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:14:25 -0600
To anyone on the list,

  I've got a NOS set of front turn signal lenses  for a TR6 that DON'T have
the chrome around the edges. These are NEW OLD STOCK and not reproductions.
  What I would like to do is swap them out with someone for a set that have
the chrome around the edges, but yours WILL NEED to be NEW or very CLOSE TO
NEW condition since mine are.

  Here are my terms, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with mine or I am
dissatisfied with yours both parties WILL return the lenses and get back his
original ones. No questions asked. Both parties will absorb the return
shipping. I feel this is fair and that way if you agree to this I or you won't
feel that you or I have got the short end of the trade, buy getting something
worse in trade.

  I do not want to sell these lenses, so DON'T ASK, only trade!!!

Please respond off list.

Thanks,

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com