Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:25:50 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the response Bob.  I neglected to mention I don't have the
gas tank connected to the carbon canister, it's venting to atmosphere
(is that the EPA knocking on my door again?).  I might make myself a
nicer catch tank though, my carbon canister is looking pretty worn out
(probably the original part).

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6