RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s

To: "'Richard Seaton'" <rsh17@msn.com>
Subject: RE: PCV on a Good's Triple intake?'s
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:49:06 -0500
Richard,

I've always figured that if you're going to lay out money for
performance parts...any and all concerns should be addressed by the
manufacturer. I'm not trying to dodge your question, but I did not
design this set-up and your question would be best left to them or
others on the list who have had to find a "work-around" for the same
installation.

I personally would use a draft tube.

Jim