RE: TR6 Performance

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Performance
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:18:40 -0500
Jim,

Thanks...a number of people have e-mailed saying the same thing!

You know...during a rodeo...when a 1500lb. bull snorts and puffs...and
ultimately gyrates all over a small enclosed place!!! You didn't really
think that it was because a 120lb Cowboy was sitting on his back did
you...Oh no...They tie something around the poor bastard's cajones.

Somehow I feel like I've created the same effect!