Re: TR6 PI

To: erik@midwestfilter.com, gln@worldpath.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 PI
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:53:07 EST
In a message dated 12/2/2002 3:11:54 PM Central Standard Time,
erik@midwestfilter.com writes:

> Here in Chicago my PI equipped TR6 runs lean in winter and rich in
> summer... unless I make appropriate adjustments. The Lucas system is
> technically "sequential multi-port injection", but this simple open loop
> mechanical system is primitive compared to a modern electronic system.
>
> I love it. ;{)

I'm in Chicago right now, waiting for my flight info. Things are running 2
hours behind at O Hare-I can't wait until I get back to LA, and my
dirty-running, riched-out TR6 (with the top down, of course).

This white stuff on the ground is a hindrance to the TR's cornering
capabilities!

Kraig Griffiths

Gurnee, IL, soon to be back in Woodland Hills, CA

74 TR6