Road Trip

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Trip
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 05:54:18 -0800 (PST)
following:  My club took a long planned road trip Saturday and all of the
planets (stars too) were aligned properly.  We started out just north of Tampa
(Fl.) at about 10 AM with eight cars.  After an extremely cold (for us) 45
degree morning it was clear and sunny with temps in the mid 60s, perfect top
down cruising weather.  We drove from Tampa to Brooksville and ended up in Dade
City for a late lunch.  The route laid out by one of our back road experts was
perfect and included plenty of rolling hills and country lanes, both rare
commodities in my area of Florida.  The participants were unanamous in agreeing
that this was our club's best "road trip" ever.  This time of the year is the
payback for the oppressive heat and humidity of mid summer down here.

Mike Lunsford, President, Triumph Standard Motor Club of Tampa Bay-Now also the
West Coast British Car Club