Re: Heater Valve Doesn't Close? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: hlub34a@aeroinc.net
Subject: Re: Heater Valve Doesn't Close? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 06:17:33 -0400
When I saw how quickly it emptied the cooling system when it fails, I
replaced mine with a ball check valve from Home Depot and a couple of
fittings.  Works great and I think I have better heat also.

Jay Welch  Abington, MA
1971 TR6 Project, 1973 TR6 Driver
1989 Mustang GT donor car aching to be a FFR Roadster
Secretary, Cape Cod British Car Club @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/