Re: Overdrive Solenoid

To: <Gameparker@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Solenoid
From: "Nelson Riedel" <Nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 08:01:45 -0400
Hi Geoff,

It's hard to see movement of on the J Type OD solenoid since only the valve
stem moves and it is enclosed inside the end of the solenoid  Valve stem
movement can be observed through the side holes on the end of the solenoid.
Movement is probably on the order of 0.050 inches.   A photo of the valve
parts on the end of the solenoid is near the end of the article at the
following link if you're interested.

Nelson

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/JOD/JOD1/JOD1.htm