Need good 250 body/tub

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Need good 250 body/tub
From: KEschhofen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:46:35 EDT
I am interested in getting a good/straight rust free body/tub for a TR250. I
am planning on being in the south western US in a couple of weeks and thought
it would be nice to bing one back at that time (CA, AZ, NV, New Mexico,
area).

The body /tub does not have to be from the southwest. It just needs to be a
good tub. But for one from the sw the timing is right.

SIf you don't have a good tub but know where there is one please let me know.
Any help in locating a tub would be apreciated.

Thank You
Kevin E.
spitfire 69 mk3 (running DITR)