Hubs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hubs
From: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 11:21:20 -0400
Hi Folks,

After some great advise from the list I am planning on taking my rear hubs and
differential to a good mechanic with a press to rebuild them. (Anyone know of
a good shop in the metro Atlanta area?) I was bored today so I decided to
clean out all the old grease from the front hubs. As I was doing so I wondered
if I really needed to do anything besides clean everything real well and
repack with ney grease. Is it necessary to take the front hubs to a shop? All
the components look good and seem to rotate smoothly. Any thoughts on this
matter would, as always, be welcome.

Thanks,
Dan Detweiler
'70 TR6