Re: 220 Horse TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 220 Horse TR6
From: "." <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:52:08 -0700
Well I must confess, I like to drive fast. Part of the problem  is tire size.
I'm running 205/70 which are a bit smaller than stock tires , so my six spins
a bit faster. Seems as though at 80 mph it's running about 3800rpm. I've
always been nervous  going beyond this for more than a minute or so, it sounds
like 4000 rpm is the upper range of safe and sound which is good news.

As always Thanks
Nick