RE: Lucas supply

To: <corey.sherman@rcn.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lucas supply
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:52:57 +0100
Hi

A Japanese company owns what was Joseph Lucas Ltd, and I believe much of
their production has been moved to the far east somewhere - but they're
still making parts for old and new cars, certainly.

Perhaps if its made by people in straw huts in Indonesia you're paying for
the improved quality over the originals ?

Regards,

Neil