OT: Cougars

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Cougars
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:10:44 -0400
Hey Kraig,
I remember you too. 351 powered 69 XR7. Small world, eh? In addition to a
gaggle of Cougars, I have a TR4A restomod with a TR6 rear clip on it. The
previous owner did this bodywork, and although he did a nice job, I'm trying
to decide whether to just live with it, or return to TR4A sheet metal.
I'm more of an origionality nut, but I bought the Triumph to enjoy, not turn
into a huge project, so I'm leaning towards just leaving it as is.
I'm working on a 428CJ Cougar now and when that's out of the shop, the
Triumph goes in for remaining bodywork & paint. A quick spiff on the engine,
and I'll be tooling around in a neat convertible.

Later,
Phil

PS, what color was the 69 XR7?