Re: Looking for chrome plating shop in NJ/PA

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for chrome plating shop in NJ/PA
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 23:03:29 -0400
Dave,
If you are a regular attendee of Carlisle shows (like I am) Tri-City plating
does a great job, at a reasonable price. I drop off the bumper, etc at one
Carlisle event, and usually can pick it up at the next event. They are based
in Elizabethtown, PA. I'm sure I have the phone # here somewhere if you
can't find them.

Phil