Re: rear end clunk

To: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rear end clunk
From: Art Azevedo <aazevedo3@earthlink.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:10:09 -0400
I had a clunk at acceleration changes.  Turned out to be one of the
bolts on the rear swing arm
shock had backed out and headed south which caused the swing arm to
pivot under load.  When
it pivoted it hit either the frame or trailing arm.

Purchased a standard case hardened bolt at HW store, and problem went
away as well as
cornering improved.

Hope this helps.

Art  Azevedo