GT6 for sale

To: "Triumph Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 for sale
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:29:51 -0400
I saw a 1970 gt6 for sale today in Raleigh, NC. I know nothing about the car
or owner, just saw it on the side of the road. The sign says $950, and that
it has been garaged for the last 12 years. (I guess the previous 20 years
were spent outside?) I know nothing of gt6's but the car seems to be in
original condition with the exception of some aftermarket wheels. Faded red,
rusty rockers and at least one rear rusty fender lip. At first glance the
body looks straight and it looks like everything is there. I'd be happy to
look at the car for someone and take pictures if you're interested. Contact
me off list.

NFI and all that stuff.

Walt Philipson
wphilipson@bigfoot.com