RE:

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:57:35 -0400
See, this is why (in my opinion) comments, warnings, etc like we saw the
other day regarding someone's unfortunate circumstance should probably
be avoided at all cost on this list when it mentions a specific person
by name. It can be damaging to someone's reputation and/or business, and
we only get to hear one side of the story. And one guy's experience may
be the opposite of the next guy's. Just my rant-of-the-day, FWIW....

<mc>
(hoping to have some new shoes on the 6 soon!!)