Re: Source for dash trim control assy escutcheon

To: "Jerry Shaw" <jcs104@attbi.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for dash trim control assy escutcheon
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:40:51 -0400
> I'm looking for a source for part # 219126, the plastic bar with the
> labels for the choke and heater controls. All catalogs I found
> seem to list it as NA.
> Thanks
> Jerry Shaw

Jerry,

Good luck, I have never seen even an NOS one of those pieces!  Typically the
clear plastic piece survives well if you can find a used part, it is the
rear black piece that is very prone to cracking or just breaking its
mounting positions.  Most of the major used parts vendors that cater to
Triumphs should have a good used one, even if the mounting hole has been
cracked, it is hidden from view.

http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
http://www.teamtriumph.com
http://www.triumphsonly.com