Re: weird trany release

To: Btp44@aol.com
Subject: Re: weird trany release
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:45:02 -0400
Unfortunately I'm afraid your going to be right. I started removing the
trany & I'm expecting to find a sheared fork bolt.
After disconnecting the slave cylinder from the operating shaft I
realized that I could move the arm back and forth about 2" along with a
feeling of binding, then slipping. At this point I hope it's the pin
because if I did this for naut I'll be veeeerrrry unhappy.
I plan on using an additional pin but are there any suggestions on a
replacement for the original in an upgraded quality.
Thanks for the help

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6