Re: Interior door trim/sugg

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior door trim/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:47:28 -0500
Nothing but glue... or something like glue. I have found that 3M
weatherstripping sealant is the best for holding this kind of thing
together. I used it on my 73. Make sure you take denatured alcohol to the
metal surface so it is free from old glue and other things that would
prevent good adhesion. You can buy it in a @ 2 x 7 red box from most auto
depts/supply stores. Apply liberally, let it set up and press in place. I
also used bungee cords to help keep it pressed together while it cured.
Leave it alone for at least a couple of days.