Re: Zenith Stromberg Question

To: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Zenith Stromberg Question
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:41:58 -0500
Hi again Jim,

I hope I listed all the TR250 through TR6 carb variations at the beginning
of

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Carbs/CarbsI/CarbsI.htm

I have two sets of carbs that some POs replaced the air valves to get the
adjustable needles.  Both sets work great.

You can also modify your air valves to use adjustable needles.  See

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Carbs/AdjNeedle/AdjNeedle.htm

Nelson Riedel
Granville, Ohio
'68TR250, '76TR6, '70TR6 (project)