Rectangular idiot lights

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rectangular idiot lights
From: YeOldEd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 18:55:57 EST
My '73 TR6 dash has orifices for four rectangular "warning" light lenses.
They are:

       "Brake" warning,
       "Fasten seat belt" warning,
       "Hazard" switch location helper,
       "W/shield washer/wiper" location helper,

             the last two, presumably, for new owners, and old folks like me
who are, occasionally, stricken by "senior moments."

I have the first two, but lack the last two. I've tried everywhere I can
think of. Any ideas? Is this an opportunity for a daring entrepreneur? Am I
going to have to make them out of silly putty?

Help!

PS: The oil filter leak is fixed. Thanks, everyone, for your sage advice. She
sounds like a Singer sewing machine, except for those lovely Monza pipes!