Re: Anyone used Classic and Sportscar Parts in S.C.?..........

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone used Classic and Sportscar Parts in S.C.?..........
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:07:44 -0500
Colin,

I have purchased several used parts from various suppliers over the years.
Most were purchased sight unseen.  What I have learned is that it pays to
have a non-partisan look over the part before you buy it.  The more
expensive the part, the more this applies.

If you can't get there yourself and can't find someone to look for you,
perhaps the seller would be willing to take some pics or a video of the
frame.  Of course the pictures need to be close ups to see anything.

Peter
'68 TR250