Re: (no subject)

To: SJANNY@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 09:04:04 -0600
Good question.  I've thought about that too when sitting in the car at a
stop light and watching the car in my rear view mirror getting too close
too quickly.

I also have a 74 also and am looking at putting either Miata seats or seats
from a '72 that I happen to have back into the car.  I had the 72 seats in
the car for a couple of years but I'm not sure they were quite high enough.

Rob
74 TR6 daily dribbler (oil *and* clutch fluid now, sigh...)