BL house badges

To: "6pack@autox.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: BL house badges
From: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 20:31:08 -0000
Hi there,

Further to the debate on the BL house badges I have a copy of a BL/Triumph
service information sheet dated September 1975 that states that the
specification for house badges has now been changed and current production
cars were to have one House badge only, this being on the left hand side
wing of right hand steering vehicles and on the right hand side front wing
on left hand steering vehicles. By inference that means that the 76 spec TR6
would only have the one house badge.
My 71 TR6, CP54529-O, has them on both front wings.

Derek Graham