Re: Stuck cylinder head tips (reprise)

To: "Six pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuck cylinder head tips (reprise)
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:18:06 -0500
Another last ditch alternative that I have used........ Fill the
cylinders with water thru the spark plug holes, re-install the plugs ,
and turn the motor with a prybar on a breaker bar.
Either the head will break loose, or the rods will bend. BTDT with
success. It would be wise to check your rods for true if you use the
rope or water methods.

Jim