looking for a good TR6

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a good TR6
From: "GREG DONEGAN" <tr6greg@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:27:06 -0500
Hello listers, I want to see if anyone out there knows of a very nice six for
sale, close to the Cincinnati, Ohio area if possible, but willing to go
wherever to find one.  I am trying to help a local fellow find one, not a
member yet, but I'm sure he will become one.  He's looking for a Carmine red,
signal red, Mimosa yellow, or Inca yellow one, which complicates things a bit,
but hey, it's his money and that's what he wants.  He wants a turn key car, no
work needed, just get in and drive it home. Overdrive would be a plus.  No
other specifics other than it must a good, solid car that needs no major work
at all.  Time is a factor, as he wants to have it in his garage before spring
arrives.  Not much to ask, is it?  If you know of said TR6, please email me
off line, TR6greg@msn.com, or call me @ 859 586-6761 and leave a message if
I'm not home.  Thanks for any assistance that you can give me...

Greg Donegan
72 TR6 CC82492U
Hebron, KY