Re: Ohio weather

To: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ohio weather
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:39:23 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 27 Jan 2002, Ryan Miles wrote:

> list,

Hi.

>    I know I won't be the most popular guy on the list, but I got my TR
> fix for a month or so.... Rain in central Ohio has cleared the roads
> of salt, and 50+ weather and dry roads meant top down driving today!
> On another note, does anyone out there have a set of 4.1:1 or 4.3:1
> ring and pinion gears.

No comment about the great weather...

I noticed that Moss is selling 4.10 gears, although I have no idea what
quality they are. Some of folks  that race suggest that you carefully
examine the machine quality of the gears before spending money/time to
install them. If you want cheap (like around $200), then try a Moss
reseller.

There's a guy from Germany that has been selling 4.10's and 4.30 sets on
e-bay for a while. These gears appear to be very high quality and I have
purchased two sets from him (with excellent results).

contact:

Carsten Conrads (in Germany somewhere) carco@t-online.de

The gears cost about $300 by the time they arrive on your doorstep, but I
think they are worth it.

> I cant wait for summer

That makes two of us.

>      Ryan Miles
> Yahoo! Auctions Great stuff seeking new owners! Bid now!

regards,
rml

p.s. tell Carsten I said "Hi!".
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |