RE: TR6 Headlight Switch - one ringy dingy

To: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Headlight Switch - one ringy dingy
From: "Flemming Larsen" <flarsen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:33:03 -0800
Yes, a faulty headlight switch was what started it all.

While trying to fit the replacement switch, I decided to
replace the dash, then I decided to replace the wiring
harness, which was partly melted due to the faulty switch.

While I was waiting for the replacement wiring harness, I
decided to replace the seat upholstry ... etc.

A serious case of shipwright's disease, I guess.

The replacement switch did not come with any kind of
retaining clip.

-- Flemming Larsen    CF27518U (+O)