List Topics

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: List Topics
From: Mike <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:50:27 -0500
Hello Listers,

Over the past few weeks I have notices that there have been quite a few e-mails
that go through the list without any "subject" heading.  Because of the many
virus issues, I am very suspicious of e-mails without any real "subject"
heading.
As standard "netiquete", and for the simple fact that it is the right thing to
do, please be sure to place a "subject" heading on your e-mails.
By the way, if the message does not have a "subject", then it will not make it
into the 6-PACK archives http://www.6-pack.org/Members/search .  The program
will throw the message away.
If you are not sure what I am talking about or how to include a "subject" in
your e-mail, please e-mail me off list so I can help you.

Happy Holidays,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK List Coordinator