Re: Spin on Oil Filter/sugg

To: "Jon L. Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>
Subject: Re: Spin on Oil Filter/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:35:37 -0600
It may be that there are the vestiges of old sealing gaskets from the
original cannister system stuck up on the block somewhere. You will need a
strong light and some old dental picks (my dentist was happy to give me some
of his old stuff) to probe around in there and get it out.

I have put on 3 spin-on systems and they have all worked with the included
parts.

Valerie Stabenow,  1962 MGA, 1967 TR4a, 1969 XK-E, 1973 TR6, 1981 Corvette