Camshaft

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Camshaft
From: <p.h.z@12move.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:43:48 +0100
Hi Listers,
I'm planning on putting a faster camshaft in my '74 TR6. I don't know what
camshaft is in my engine at this moment.Is there a easy way to determine what
kind of camshaft is in my TR6? I read about two or three rings at the end of
the camshaft. Is this visible when the camshaft is in the engine? What parts
have to come of the engine to view the end of the camshaft? What camshaft is
best used to increase horsepower, without getting a rough idle running engine?
Peter
TR6 '74