RE: Brake Pressure Diff question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brake Pressure Diff question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:34:04 -0600
I think the part of the PDWA where the switch screws in is supposed to be
dry from brake fluid. So if your leak was from the switch, it's likely the
o-rings need replacing. See the VTR link below for a very nice write up of
the PDWA and how to rebuild it. I can't recall if the article mentions it
but you need to use the type of o-rings which are unaffected by the brake
fluid you are using. Your local seal supply store (look under seals in the
yellow pages) will now what that means.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO