Rear Wheel Bearings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Wheel Bearings
From: James M Jerrel <jjerrel@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 09:36:49 -0400
Not much help here, but I just want to throw out something for everyone's
consideration. Sometimes it's not just about the "cheapest way to go" to
have something done to, or purchased for, your British Car. Without The
Roadster Factory, Moss, etc. we would not have a hobby.  The Roadster
Factory in particular has been instrumental in the manufacture of
countless discontinued parts that we would no longer have access to.  The
little guys who sell these parts for less....... probably bought them
from TRF.  If TRF, or Moss, etc.  go out of business, the little guys
will not be far behind.   Point being.......
sometimes its best to patronize the companys that do the most for us,
even if it means paying extra, because in the long run its going to
benefit everyone who enjoys this hobby so much and want to see these cars
on the road for as long as possible. Think about it.