TR6 Restoration Book

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Restoration Book
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 08:02:28 -0400
Lister,
There are many of you who have been sending me e-mails asking if it is still
possible to order the new TR5/6 restoration book. 6-PACK has more books on
order as the first batch has quickly sold out! More books are on their way and
expect to be delivered in about 3 weeks. If you are interested in one of these
books, go ahead and send the order form and your check now.   The order info
can be found at http://www.6-pack.org . Once the books arrive, your order will
be mailed immediately.

If you are having trouble getting to the order form, e-mail me off list at
websixpack@6-pack.org .

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster