Frame painting and parts..

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame painting and parts..
From: "Charles Markham" <chaz2@gis.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:20:57 -0400
Hi All,
  Thanks for all the tips. I think I am going to put a coat of Por-15 on the
frame. I am pondering whether I want to keep everything as close to stock as
possible or to change a few things. I am pulling the engine and tearing it
down as it has sat for 8-10 years. I don't plan on doing anything radical but
maybe some improvements to increase the HP. What things will give the best
increase for the money?
 I have an extra front passenger side fender in good condition available if
someone needs one. I am looking for a front drivers side fender. Also I found
a rocker panel in the car when I bought it but it does not seem to be the
right one-because it is too long?? It is 60 inches long. I put a picture of it
on my wepage...
 Thanks!
   Charles Markham
    1975 TR6