Re: rebuilt rear shocks and misaligned front sway bar

To: Walt Philipson <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: rebuilt rear shocks and misaligned front sway bar
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:44:12 -0400
Walt-The first thing to check is the alignment of the sway bar and it's
mounts. The only other possible explanation I can think of, is if you
removed the link & mounting bracket from the lower control arm & mounted
them backwards. I don't remember if the radiator shield could be mounted
incorrectly but from memory there's no room to mount it cocked.
Was there undo stress on the bar when you removed it?

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6